• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Downtime

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry about that guys. I'm not sure what was wrong but it seems to be working again now.

Tam

Erm, well actually I think it fixed itself. All I did was email the host to tell them something was broken ;)

Tam

Tamsin - I reckon you planned this - teasing us with picture of beautiful bunsters looking for homes 'whilst we waited'. :wink: :) Very naughty.

Phew, glad we're back on line, I was getting withdrawal symptons :lol: :wink: Can't cope without my daily slice of RU!!

MandyM said:
Phew, glad we're back on line, I was getting withdrawal symptons :lol: :wink: Can't cope without my daily slice of RU!!

Never mind withdrawal symptoms, I've actually had to do some work today :lol:

Cute pictures kept me amused for hours

I was actually sending a pm at the time and when i pressed the send button then i got the error page, do you think the message went? it is in my messages as sent but not sure if it got interupted or not.

If its in your sentbox then it should have been sent. There is a copy in your outbox also until the person has read it. You could try sending another pm to the person and asking if they got it if your worried.

Tam

Back