• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

G Tech Air Ram

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
Does anyone have one?
If so do they pick up hay, poop and fur?!
We do a sweep up first and we currently have a Henry but we are looking for a stand up hoover instead if any decent ones exist!
x

I have one, but I'm not a fan. The suction isn't great, and it doesn't come with tools for the stairs etc. It's over-rated, I think. The only good thing about it is that it is so lightweight and easy to use.

Weirdly, I don't find it bad at all on hay, but it's horrendous at really flat things like bits of paper from the shredder, or cardboard squares pet litter. It just moves them around.

See I LOVE mine! I find it way better than the Dyson at picking up hay in particular. It NEVER clogs and it always picks up all the hay. I also find it great for dog hair. But as an only 'hoover' it's no good because, as Sarah says, it has no tools. I have a Dyson handheld and an upright Dyson (but I find the upright pretty useless if I'm honest and I almost always use the Gtech.

I am going to recommend an AEG ergo rapido. You can get refurbed ones pretty cheap. They are brilliant, bagless, light weight, convert to hand held, good swivel, cordless with good battery life, slimline and so t take up much space etc. It's my rabbit Hoover and copes with everything- if long bits of hay clog up the pipe if I haven't emptied it often enough, it's a short length so easy to clear (this only happens when it's almost full and I Hoover up lots of long bits of hay) I wouldn't be without it now.

Vax all the way! :)

We still have a pet one for the main bunny room, but also have a cordless jobby which is brilliant at picking up the hay from the rest of the house!! (needs must with my two naughty bunnies :lol:)

See I LOVE mine! I find it way better than the Dyson at picking up hay in particular. It NEVER clogs and it always picks up all the hay. I also find it great for dog hair. But as an only 'hoover' it's no good because, as Sarah says, it has no tools. I have a Dyson handheld and an upright Dyson (but I find the upright pretty useless if I'm honest and I almost always use the Gtech.

Love mine too :thumb: great for hay and dog hair. I've got the handheld air ram for doing edges, stairs etc. My dyson is ditched :lol:

Ok I've decided to take the plunge and try the Gtech. I've ordered both the stand up and the hand held. How bad can it be?!

Back