• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hettie IN the food bowl!

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
:lol:

20046462_445213922544644_1533110393971848440_n.jpg

She's very sweet :)

I made one of my rabbits a pad to sleep on. His silver round food dish got left on the top of it by accident. He went over and tried to scrabble it away to have a lie down - without success. Then he climbed inside his food bowl and went to sleep. Talk about sweet :love:

Now Hettie, we know it looks super cute to us, but there are such things as table manners, even for piggies. You are going to be meeting a very handsome boar piggie soon with the most wonderful hair and I wouldn't want him to be put off in any way. Or are you just practising ways in which to keep all the food for yourself ;)

Now Hettie, we know it looks super cute to us, but there are such things as table manners, even for piggies. You are going to be meeting a very handsome boar piggie soon with the most wonderful hair and I wouldn't want him to be put off in any way. Or are you just practising ways in which to keep all the food for yourself ;)

She's actually been bonded with him for 2 weeks but still likes to rule the food bowl!

Aww.... She's got such a thick looking coat. I've never had a piggy with a coat like that.

That looks to be a tasty feast, I am not surprised that Hettie wants to make sure she doesn't miss out on any of it. Especially if the Husband is about !!

Back