• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

william has gone

Oh marie what terrible news.
My heart goes out to you.
You did the very best that you could and he died knowing that he was loved.

Binky free from pain now little man.

I am so so so sorry to here that Marie. I know it must be hard for you to bear at the moment, but at least you gave William a chance, and all the love in the world, something which many bunnies would not be lucky enough to get. My heart goes out to you.

Run free over the bridge William. XXX

I don't even know what to write. This is exactly the opposite of the post I was hoping for with William.

He was a brave boy. And his mummy loved him.

God Marie, I would love to say I can't put myself in your shoes, but I can! I've been there all week.
There but for the grace of God, go I.

Clio is not out of the woods yet with his infection and I dread bad news everyday. Even though I am feeling hopeful now that he will be okay.

You did the right thing in my opinion. William fought the good fight!
William's experience gave us all an education and brought home the horrors of the disease. We mustn't ever forget how awful it can be and why it is ever so important to prevent it.

I am thinking about you.

aawww im so sorry marie, i wish now i had met him today, god bless william binky free little man, chin up marie you knowyou did your best
sending love
kathy

Oh Marie, I am so sorry that you have lost William. You both put up such a very brave fight and I so admire you for trying so hard. I just don't know what to say to comfort you except that we are all with you. So so sorry.

Love from

Awww Marie, you and William both tried your best. At least he had love and individual attention, much much more than some other buns ever have. I am humbled at your courage in what you did by bringing William's condition to our attention. I'm thinking of you.

~ Binky free wee William, take our love to the spirit buns ~

Nature isn`t kind at times.

Syber hugs coming to yous.

You have done a great job giving him the the best chance.

He will live on in our hearts.

bronie

Marie I am so, so sorry to read this - you both tried so hard - I have no doubt that William knows how very much he was loved.

I am sorry for your loss. After such a long fight I honestly had no doubt in my mind that any day now you would message saying he had won the struggle against this horrible disease. I just cannot imagine how you feel, you amazed me with your devotion and love you showed from the first. If only all sick bunnies were given just half the chance that you gave him. He must have felt very loved to have put up the fight he did.

love
amber

AmberUK said:
I just cannot imagine how you feel, you amazed me with your devotion and love you showed from the first. If only all sick bunnies were given just half the chance that you gave him. He must have felt very loved to have put up the fight he did.

Well put Amber. I know so many of us think the same thing.

I am so so sorry to hear this sad news . I still feel that you did the right thing though , you gave him a chance , you helped him fight but in the end his little body couldn,t fight any more and no one could have done anything about that . I will be thinking of you at this terrible time , all my love , gina .

:cry: Marie - So sad to hear this tonight - just when it seemed your boy was fighting the good fight. - you've done a brilliant job of nursing him through this time and my heart goes out to you tonight.

What a brill bunny mum you've been.

bunny hugs to you.

Binky Free and happy over the Bridge little Wills.

Dear Marie, we are so deeply sorry to hear this very sad news.....William was a much loved and adored bunny, and had a lovely life with you.
Thinking of you,
love Adele and all the Sanctuary bunnies
XX

Thanks everyone
I thought i might feel a bit better today but i dont i couldnt sleep last night,my mum says i need to stay strong for my other animals but i cant,i feel like my whole world has ended

I am really sorry Marie to hear about William. My thoughts are with you at this sad time. You are a strong person Marie, your love and dedication to William has shown that, your body had just put your strength on hold for now, you need to rest yourself and take things easy for a while.

I'm so sorry to hear about William. You did everything you could for him, I guess in the end it just wasn't meant to be. I know he's grateful to you for trying so hard... Binky free little rabbit. x

Back