• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Henry - My handsome boy :)

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
I haven't really posted much about Henny, he's a very shy boy and he's good at hiding from the camera. On reflection we are making some wonderful progress with him but it's still going to take a lot more time and effort.
A little background info - We adopted Hen from Rabbit Rescue North West, he had come from a hoarding case of 56 rabbits! Henry was considered one of the luckier bunnies because he came in with his wifebun, Ruby. Unfortunately Ruby passed away before they were rehomed :( This left Henry bereaved and incredibly scared of human contact so the lovely lady that was fostering him made it her mission to find him a home! It just so happened that our lovely girl Bea was in desperate need of a hunky new husbun :love: The rest is history!

I just love him :love: He isn't sure about me yet but he sure loves his Bea, his food and his cups :love:

2yjoe35.jpg

3150c2b.jpg

2mea72d.jpg

25k7wn9.jpg

I haven't really posted much about Henny, he's a very shy boy and he's good at hiding from the camera. On reflection we are making some wonderful progress with him but it's still going to take a lot more time and effort.
A little background info - We adopted Hen from Rabbit Rescue North West, he had come from a hoarding case of 56 rabbits! Henry was considered one of the luckier bunnies because he came in with his wifebun, Ruby. Unfortunately Ruby passed away before they were rehomed :( This left Henry bereaved and incredibly scared of human contact so the lovely lady that was fostering him made it her mission to find him a home! It just so happened that our lovely girl Bea was in desperate need of a hunky new husbun :love: The rest is history!

I just love him :love: He isn't sure about me yet but he sure loves his Bea, his food and his cups :love:

2yjoe35.jpg

3150c2b.jpg

2mea72d.jpg

25k7wn9.jpg

Oh, Henry with that cup is so sweeeet :love::love:

Looks like he's giving it to Bea as a pressie but she's not too sure :lol:

Oh, Henry with that cup is so sweeeet :love::love:

Looks like he's giving it to Bea as a pressie but she's not too sure :lol:

She has her own little pinks cups! And she probably doesn't want it because Henny has already eaten the dried beetroot that I hid inside of them. She's a stroppy madam :lol:

Dried beetroot hidden in cups :lol: You know what your rabbits are don't you....................................................................spoilt :lol:

Henry is very cute, as is Bea :love:

She has seemed a little better since I last posted... Or maybe i'm just a little more relaxed about the situation. He needs a confident bun wife to show him the ropes and I've never come across a more confident and loving bunny than Bea. I dread to think what he would be like with an equally timid bunny, we would probably never see him and he would be a nervous wreck. She's a bit pushy with him but she is also very protective of him, he adores her and they have a lovely bond really :)

They are incredibly spoilt :lol: I can't help myself. I hate spending money on myself but it's so much fun shopping for the creatures :D

Oh bless him, he looks really happy, and lovely to see them together. He has lovely facial markings, a real handsome boy, no wonder Bea loves him :D

Back