• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so luna eats feathers..

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
ZXOsbsq.jpg
5WqIITb.jpg
Zkw7mes.jpg

she's not even remotely sorry..

i tried to pick it up to move it and before i had chance she had her little mouf around it!! :shock::roll:

Awwwwww, well at least the bird was not still attached ! :shock:

thats true! she does try to chase the ravens and pigeons off that come into the garden. scares me as im convinced they'll attack her!!! she also chases cats off too, including our cat :lol:

What a girl - whatever next? :shock:

i do question that myself!!! she's destroyed a cushion, the couch, her fluffy pillow and now a feather! i think she wants to destroy the world :shock:

thats true! she does try to chase the ravens and pigeons off that come into the garden. scares me as im convinced they'll attack her!!! she also chases cats off too, including our cat :lol:

As a plus point though, I don't think Luna can be totally blind :)

i do question that myself!!! she's destroyed a cushion, the couch, her fluffy pillow and now a feather! i think she wants to destroy the world :shock:

Destructabun :lol:

(Not funny having all that destroyed though!)

As a plus point though, I don't think Luna can be totally blind :)

honestly we're having a very hard time working it out :? i can't currently afford tests - however i am considering sparing up to head further out to an exotics vet to get a second opinion. i think she mostly runs at the sound or scent? we had her eyes tested once again and no response to you poking her in the eye nor shining a light (no contraction or dilating depending on the amount of light). its honestly pretty confusing as she acts like a mostly normal bun, just bumps into things and can't locate food, toys or boundaries. i really have no idea - but i'm treating her as if she's totally blind and giving her extra help rather than presuming she's not i suppose lol.

whenever the pigeons land in the garden or ravens she sorta runs in the direction and runs into the fence we've put up to secure one half of the garden. our cat who jumps the fence, she bounces at and before now was way off! :lol: she was on the other side of the room looking for the "threat"

Destructabun :lol:

(Not funny having all that destroyed though!)

no not really! if my dad finds out about the couch im in for it :shock: so i strategically placed some cushions there.................

Back