• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Potted Eliza Doolittle

Those eyes are amazing. I have never seen a rabbit with eyes like hers - so incredible.

She looks very happy :love:

Hello gorgeous :love:
Even if she didn't have the eyeliner, those baby blues would be heart-stopping. :love:

ETA: You know, Jane, I am going to have to get Fiver a pot. He lost his comfy beds in the move and leans up against his enclosure to get to sleep because of his bad back. I think I'll get him one of these to snuggle in. Wish me luck that he likes it! :)

Hello gorgeous :love:
Even if she didn't have the eyeliner, those baby blues would be heart-stopping. :love:

ETA: You know, Jane, I am going to have to get Fiver a pot. He lost his comfy beds in the move and leans up against his enclosure to get to sleep because of his bad back. I think I'll get him one of these to snuggle in. Wish me luck that he likes it! :)

Awwww, he may not be able to get in/out of a pot because of his arthritis. How about one of these instead

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lovely-Str...=1499660017&sr=8-13&keywords=fabric+dog+igloo

Back