• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rune my new bunny

mokwa32

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone. I did it I managed to get past all of the heartache and we have a new baby bun in our family. His name is Rune it means secret whisper. He is such a softy and so cute when I stroke him he makes little bunny purrs. He loves food he is a hungry horris and gets lots if Timothy. He's indoors just now as a house bun..until after he is neutered when I can think about bonding to Belle then he can go out with her. He's 11 weeks I think. He might get big as his mum is a Brittish Giant but his dad is some kind of lop. I wish I could show you all a photo but I can't remember how.

Hi everyone. I did it I managed to get past all of the heartache and we have a new baby bun in our family. His name is Rune it means secret whisper. He is such a softy and so cute when I stroke him he makes little bunny purrs. He loves food he is a hungry horris and gets lots if Timothy. He's indoors just now as a house bun..until after he is neutered when I can think about bonding to Belle then he can go out with her. He's 11 weeks I think. He might get big as his mum is a Brittish Giant but his dad is some kind of lop. I wish I could show you all a photo but I can't remember how.

How lovely :love:

His name has a lovely message. I'm glad he's eating well.
Where did he come from mokwa? He sounds like a right old mixture, bless him :)

That's lovely for you mokwa, I'm thrilled for you and your family. As for the photos, a lot of us have had problems with our Photobucket accounts, so some of us haven't been able to post photos. xxxxx

Back