• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey Boo and Mouse's photo thread

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Since they'll be no photographs of my rabbits anywhere on RU since the demise of PB I thought I'd share some offerings from the past & present here.

This is a here & now shot of this afternoon's snoozy time to reintroduce my 3 bunnies

Mouse (left) Joey (centre) Boo (right)...Boo is always right ;)

WO6uoqVb.jpg

aww thanks guys.

Here we have December in our new house with no heating & a chilly joe being looked after by his girls

9ypckLPb.jpg

Since they'll be no photographs of my rabbits anywhere on RU since the demise of PB I thought I'd share some offerings from the past & present here.

This is a here & now shot of this afternoon's snoozy time to reintroduce my 3 bunnies

Mouse (left) Joey (centre) Boo (right)...Boo is always right ;)

WO6uoqVb.jpg
[/IMG]

Aww they're lovely.

What is actually happening with PB as I've just uploaded 2 pics?

Boo is a diva - its impossible not to laugh at her.

Den pb is stopping lots of people post publically unless they have a paid account. You're honoured

Boo is a diva - its impossible not to laugh at her.

Den pb is stopping lots of people post publically unless they have a paid account. You're honoured

I don't have a paid account, however when I downloaded the PB app to my phone it automatically backed up all my phone pics, even those I hadn't physically uploaded. The free storage limit was soon reached and the account frozen even after deleting loads of pics.

I opened another account with a different email address and set it so that it doesn't back up. Don't know how long I will get away with it.:D

Back