• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when it all goes very quiet, too quiet.. and you find your bunny causing mischief!

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
so after I cleaned the buns out this morning, instead of taking the dirty hay out straight away, I put it in our front porch area and then was going to take it out when heading off to work - pretty standard!

about 10 mins after both bunnies we're fed, it went very quiet and one little cheeky monkey was no where to be seen... so I went looking for him! and no joke, this is how I found him!! :lol: :lol:

so after I cleaned the buns out this morning, instead of taking the dirty hay out straight away, I put it in our front porch area and then was going to take it out when heading off to work - pretty standard!

about 10 mins after both bunnies we're fed, it went very quiet and one little cheeky monkey was no where to be seen... so I went looking for him! and no joke, this is how I found him!! :lol: :lol:

What is is with rabbits and plastic bags of stuff? :lol:

I found two of mine sitting atop a bin bag full of plastic bubble wrap just now. They looked an absolute sight. I think bunnies just have to know 'what it's like to sit on it' :lol:

Cheeky boy! Sy loves nothing more than a bin bag full of dirty hay so you're not alone. Bunnies are so strange :lol:

Ah that's cute. When I get my dust pan and brush to sweep up the old hay Doughnut jumps in it to eat the hay!

haha, thanks guys! :lol: :lol:

He certainly is one cheeky bunny, and I'm glad to see other bunnies are fascinated with bin bags and dirty hay as much as my monkeys! :lol:

Back