• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sylar

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
My little rascal has lost some much needed weight. His Dewlap is slowly disappearing and he seems happier and healthier :D Touch wood! I just wanted to show off my gorgeous, black boy!

hu0p4g.jpg

My little rascal has lost some much needed weight. His Dewlap is slowly disappearing and he seems happier and healthier :D Touch wood! I just wanted to show off my gorgeous, black boy!

hu0p4g.jpg

Hard to take a photo of a black rabbit - well done!

he's gorgeous :love:

Well done for losing weight Sylar :D I know you haven't had much choice in the matter, but surely it's worth it to have all these people remark how gorgeous you are :lol:

Looking at you, I also have a sneaky feeling that you're feeling quite proud of yourself too!

Well done for losing weight Sylar :D I know you haven't had much choice in the matter, but surely it's worth it to have all these people remark how gorgeous you are :lol:

Looking at you, I also have a sneaky feeling that you're feeling quite proud of yourself too!

I wish someone would take control of my diet :lol: :lol:

He's a bit naughty these days, when we feed the gerbils he stands on his back feet and digs our legs. He's obviously not happy with the lack of treats!

Back