• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter Tray Dramas

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
Petra has 2 litter trays. Blue one in the living room and grey in the hallway (if you change them over she won't use them).

They get changed daily and she uses them constantly.

Today she disappeared into the hallways and i heard her ripping the paper - thought nothing of it as she normally does this when she's sat in the tray.

Until i came out to this....

c75472927e2f5b94ecd4147ed768fcb0.jpg

[emoji849] i keep threatening to swap her for a goldfish.

Petra has 2 litter trays. Blue one in the living room and grey in the hallway (if you change them over she won't use them).

They get changed daily and she uses them constantly.

Today she disappeared into the hallways and i heard her ripping the paper - thought nothing of it as she normally does this when she's sat in the tray.

Until i came out to this....

c75472927e2f5b94ecd4147ed768fcb0.jpg

[emoji849] i keep threatening to swap her for a goldfish.

Oh dear! :shock:

But the re-arrangement has been done so carefully and neatly! Almost as though she picked the whole lot up with two hands and transferred it to the carpet.

It would be so interesting to know what's going through their minds when they do things like this.

She's saying "clean this up now hoomin',I've started it for you!",glad to see Princess Petra back to her diva ways.:love:

She's an absolute monkey. She knows when she's being naughty and she doesn't give 2 hoots she just looks at you like "deal with it"

The Life of a Spoilt Houserabbit :lol:

She really is. Her new thing is that she won't eat something once it's touched the floor. You have to hand feed her or put it in her pink bowl. And woe betide you if you go into the kitchen and come back without a treat!!

I'm raising a monster.

She really is. Her new thing is that she won't eat something once it's touched the floor. You have to hand feed her or put it in her pink bowl. And woe betide you if you go into the kitchen and come back without a treat!!

I'm raising a monster.

:lol: she is a princess you know ;)

Back