• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Lindsey

Young Bun
:D Hi My name is Lindsey, I have 3 little balls of fluff (Milly, Libby and Kay) I will try post a few pics sometime, but just wanted to say hello!

Hi,

I live in Tyne and Wear, but I am originally from South Africa. Glad to find people who love their bunnies as much as I do! Milly and Kay are about a year old now, and Libby is about 6months old and is such a mommys girl!

*Ahem* I'll have you know it's a beautiful warm sunny day here in my part of Scotland, and the buns are out sunbathing in their runs :p

Hello Lindsey :wave:
Can't wait to see the piccies. Lovely names by the way!

Lynda go and send some of that nice weather up here would you? Its a tad chilly here today, well it was when I ventured into work anyhoo.

Angela

The weather does take some getting used to but luckily I really enjoy winter because I love snow! (but I might feel different when the novelty wears off :lol: )

They really are sweet, could not live without them. Milly and Kay are Dutch and Libby is a Dwarf Lop X. When I went to fetch her I asked the lady what breed she was, and because she was a X she thought no one would want her so marked her price down! As if no one would want that little angel just because she is a X. I don't care what breed they are, I will love them just as much.

Hi Lindsey...........I am looking forward to seeing your "little balls of fluff" :lol: :lol: :lol: Have to agree with Angela (Thumps) from Aberdeen "a tad chilly" Where about in South Africa do you come from? I have been there three times and it was VERY HOT!

I was born in Port Elizabeth but grew up in Centurion, which is near Pretoria. It's really nice there because it a small city and everyone is really laid back and friendly....

Geography was never my strong subject so I need to do a little homework :lol: We were about two hours from J'burg and have been on the most wonderful Safaris. Our friend knew the owner and I think we got a special Safari! :lol:

That is one thing that I really miss... Long weekends away in a game reserve. Nothing so relaxing. What safari park were you at?

Hi Lindsey...we were at Krugersdorp Lion Park. This last time we stayed there for a few restful days and it was wonderful! I have some good photos which I will look out - especially one of an elephant who decided he didn't like us!!!!!! There were some wet seats and that was the men!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back