• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the buns have missed forage

I went foraging yesterday and the buns made me laugh so hard when they seen it. I didnt have my camera handy yesterday but managed to catch them today when the forage had dries out a bit. Ive opened a youtube channel for my vidoes so hope its worked.

Last edited:
Yes, it's worked :)

They deal with the forage exactly the same as mine do, by first eating the leaves, then the stalk preferably the bit that's poking out of another rabbit''s mouth :lol:

Lol.. so glad they have worked. I can try to make time to do a video on the shed/aviary thats finished. Well i say finished, ive not painted it yet because im waiting until the neuters are done and all the spraying stops. It will be fun to see the before and after shots though. The dirty ******* have sprayed on every thing in site.

Aww, happy healthy bunnys chomping on their forage . I like Bellas toy & so does Boo - she couldn't find it on the website tho. Did you purchase instore?

I went foraging yesterday and the buns made me laugh so hard when they seen it. I didnt have my camera handy yesterday but managed to catch them today when the forage had dries out a bit. Ive opened a youtube channel for my vidoes so hope its worked.

Oh that's terrific!

Only Ruers could get such pleasure out of watching rabbits eating twigs and leaves :lol:

And at one point when they divided into pairs to steal one another's twigs, I thought they were going to start morris dancing!

BTW, on Bella's video, your place looks spotless!!!

lol.. Its not always spotless but its cleaner than it normally is. I went into wilko the other day and they have a new forage cube, its like the carrot cottage stuff but stuffed with hay and flowers. They only had 2 so i got them for the inside buns. They LOVED them and it kept them occupied for hours, I wanted more so went online and noticed the nibble/forage tray too, so i got 3 trays and 2 more cubes and a large carrot cottage for daisy, digby and devon. They are new in, so thought id give them a go. I will be getting them regular now. go on wilko and search for nibble box.

Ah yes, I got something similar for mine off thehayexperts and they went down well BUT be aware that they make a lot of mess :lol:

They deal with the forage exactly the same as mine do, by first eating the leaves, then the stalk preferably the bit that's poking out of another rabbit''s mouth :lol:
Another agreement here!

J&B, Boo sounds like Aboleth is at the moment: she nipped at Lopsy when he tried to share the cucumber they got yesterday :( She's a bit of a grumpy mare ATM.

I gave mine one of the hay-covered tubes. They loved it, rolling it around, trying to reach the top of the inside of the tube while inside it: good brain work! Only works if it's dry outside though as otherwise it goes mouldy in my setup :S

Back