• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do you really know about Myxi??

i did it and got them all right. Great find mighty max xx

I got them all right too.

I was in North Cornwall last weekend and saw a poor dead wild bunny that looked as if it had myxamatosis. Also there was a young bunny that I saw every day near our accommodation that had either recovered from myxamatosis and was blind or was in the early stages of myxamatosis.

It was doing the usual rabbit things - eating, pooping and grooming but his eyes, although not swollen, were constantly half closed and I was able to get up close to take pics.

I spoke with a girl who worked at the holiday park where we were staying and she said she had got 2 rabbits last summer and both died from myxamatosis as she hadn't known rabbits should be vaccinated.:cry:

I got them all right too.

I was in North Cornwall last weekend and saw a poor dead wild bunny that looked as if it had myxamatosis. Also there was a young bunny that I saw every day near our accommodation that had either recovered from myxamatosis and was blind or was in the early stages of myxamatosis.

It was doing the usual rabbit things - eating, pooping and grooming but his eyes, although not swollen, were constantly half closed and I was able to get up close to take pics.

I spoke with a girl who worked at the holiday park where we were staying and she said she had got 2 rabbits last summer and both died from myxamatosis as she hadn't known rabbits should be vaccinated.:cry:

:D

Too easy for us lot obviously :lol:

Back