• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bailey & Bella piccies! :)

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
Hi guys,

Well as its been a while thought you might like some piccies of my two little tinkers;

Bailey..

Bella..

Happy bunnies..

Naughty bunnies coming from the bathroom;

Hmm what have they been up to?! Only Chewed the doorstop! :lol:

Thank you for posting Ruth, they are such lovely buns
I wish ours could be allowed to free range [emoji34]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Oh Bailey and Bella, you're both far too cute and innocent looking to cause mayhem. I reckon naughty mum chewed that door stop and blamed it on you [emoji38]

Btw, I'm very impressed by your DIY work on the castle. You've obviously put a lot of hard work into it and I'm glad to see you're taking the opportunity to have a good snooze and stretch your feets out. ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww thanks so much guys!! I know, I'm biased, but we can't say no to their little faces! :love:

Haha, the key is spotting any of the damage before daddy does and mummy covers it up! (And then when Martin does find it, it'll be oh they did that ages ago! :lol: :lol:

Scrappy this one is for you... Impressive or what?! :lol: this was the last castle which we had to replace, and guessing it won't be long till they'll be having another one! :lol:

And look who was the culprite... Haha!

Scrappy this one is for you... Impressive or what?! :lol: this was the last castle which we had to replace, and guessing it won't be long till they'll be having another one! :lol:

Where did you buy the castle from Ruth?

Yay! The leaning bunny castle of Pisa! That is seriously impressive handiwork ❤️❤️❤️

MM, you can get them from the Hay Experts. I had one for Scrappy and it cost about £15 if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like scrappy says you can get them from hay experts, but we get ours from amazon! And I think they're actually reduced at the moment, with it being RAW :)

I should try and make my own with cardboard boxes, but they are sooo easy to make up and the buns love them!! :love:

Yep, that's the one! :)

Well personally the bottom level is plenty big enough for my two to get through, plus it has holes in the middle for them to move up onto the second and third floor! Both Bella and Bailey are able to get straight to the top no problem and quite like jumping up the levels. I find both bunnies like sleeping on the second floor normally. But then on the second floor the windows are smaller, Bella can jump through them fine, Bailey is bigger and just chews them to make them wider but as soon as he's done his alterations, he's all good and straight in there! :)

Then the top floor, the windows are tiny so they don't jump through them, my two just peer over the top when there trying to get our attention! Haha! :lol:

Suppose it all depends on the bunnies, but guessing they'll just chew it if they can't get somewhere and they want too.. lol! Plus it gives them hours of fun & I find both bunnies love sleeping in the bottom or middle level. Xx

Yep, that's the one! :)

Well personally the bottom level is plenty big enough for my two to get through, plus it has holes in the middle for them to move up onto the second and third floor! Both Bella and Bailey are able to get straight to the top no problem and quite like jumping up the levels. I find both bunnies like sleeping on the second floor normally. But then on the second floor the windows are smaller, Bella can jump through them fine, Bailey is bigger and just chews them to make them wider but as soon as he's done his alterations, he's all good and straight in there! :)

Then the top floor, the windows are tiny so they don't jump through them, my two just peer over the top when there trying to get our attention! Haha! :lol:

Suppose it all depends on the bunnies, but guessing they'll just chew it if they can't get somewhere and they want too.. lol! Plus it gives them hours of fun & I find both bunnies love sleeping in the bottom or middle level. Xx

Sounds great, and so inexpensive I might get one for them anyways :D

Thanks for that Ruth.

Of course, no way will mine look anything like as adorabubble as yours in it :love:

Little cuties :love: I'm afraid mine get just plain and ordinary brown cardboard boxes with holes cut out of two sides and tunnels poked in. I find it interesting that sometimes the box will stay pristine for quite a while, but other times they start redesigning it straight away. One thing is fairly consistent and that is once they start it's like an addiction and they keep on at it.

Little cuties :love: I'm afraid mine get just plain and ordinary brown cardboard boxes with holes cut out of two sides and tunnels poked in. I find it interesting that sometimes the box will stay pristine for quite a while, but other times they start redesigning it straight away. One thing is fairly consistent and that is once they start it's like an addiction and they keep on at it.

This!!

I'll have to try to find the photo where H heightened the door in two particular spots so his ears fitted in! :lol:

The photos are lovely Ruth. They seem to be partners in crime..... :love:

This!!

I'll have to try to find the photo where H heightened the door in two particular spots so his ears fitted in! :lol:

The photos are lovely Ruth. They seem to be partners in crime..... :love:

What a clever boy, Hector :lol:

On a (sort of) different topic I was sat in the shed with my three yesterday evening and they all get a pile of Hawthorn and Hazel twigs as a reward for Tan having her Metacam. I put the sticks in the middle of the floor as normal. Tethra, who had been lying half asleep in one of the boxes of deep hay that they use for relaxing in, woke up, yawned, hopped out of the box and went over to the twigs. Then instead of staying and eating along with the other two, he picked up a stick in his mouth just like a dog, carried it back to his box and jumped in with it still in his mouth :lol:

Back