• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny sitting

rachylou

Warren Veteran
Dans boss knows someone with a mobile home and they are renting it out he has offered to pay for us to have a little get a way, we just need to find someone who would be able to stay at our place and look after our babies. Does any one know anyone?

I hope you find someone rachylou. It sounds like a much needed break for you & yours.

I doubt they'd stopover but maybe there are some vet nurses at your practice who could pop in twice a day

Dans boss knows someone with a mobile home and they are renting it out he has offered to pay for us to have a little get a way, we just need to find someone who would be able to stay at our place and look after our babies. Does any one know anyone?

Someone I know registered with a pet sitting agency and they did really well :)

Give your Vet's Surgery a call, many Vet Nurses/ACA's do Pet Sitting as a Second Job. Or the Surgery may have a list of recommendations.

I don't think I'm very far from you and if you could bring their hutch/cage too I'd be happy to look after them here but I understand if that's not an option

Back