• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welfare hutches - anyone know when they might re-start?

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi all,

Does anyone have any information about Welfare Hutches following the fire. There's been a message on their website saying they are not currently accepting orders, since 10th May.

Just prior I received a tunnel and connectors from them and I'm hoping to order another. I may have to look elsewhere, but hope to avoid this.

I could probably drop them an email, but I thought I'd ask here first.

Thanks x

Hi all,

Does anyone have any information about Welfare Hutches following the fire. There's been a message on their website saying they are not currently accepting orders, since 10th May.

Just prior I received a tunnel and connectors from them and I'm hoping to order another. I may have to look elsewhere, but hope to avoid this.

I could probably drop them an email, but I thought I'd ask here first.

Thanks x

Sorry, I dont know but I am just bumping your thread up xx

I emailed them around a month ago now and haven't received a reply :( Such ashame as we wanted to order more hutches for foster carers, we've had to order from elsewhere :(

I do hope they re-open soon, their hutches are good quality.

I would steer well clear if I were you. They supposedly found new premises and restarted a week after the fire, but after two and a half months of either lack of communication or lies, and repeated failure to deliver my order, refund my money or respond to a dispute through PayPal, I have filed a claim, which I am still waiting for after ten days because they won't cooperate. I am one of several customers I know of struggling to get information, deliveries or refunds from them. Some of those customers were already months overdue on their orders before my order was accepted and my money taken. One had been waiting since January (and still is). And that was all before the fire...

I would steer well clear if I were you. They supposedly found new premises and restarted a week after the fire, but after two and a half months of either lack of communication or lies, and repeated failure to deliver my order, refund my money or respond to a dispute through PayPal, I have filed a claim, which I am still waiting for after ten days because they won't cooperate. I am one of several customers I know of struggling to get information, deliveries or refunds from them. Some of those customers were already months overdue on their orders before my order was accepted and my money taken. One had been waiting since January (and still is). And that was all before the fire...

Oh wow, I had no idea! Ours came pretty quickly with no issues luckily, but I might have to have a re-think, thanks for the heads up.

Another similar company has had our money since November last year for two small items and we've been fobbed off! x

i have had to open a case with PayPal, after the fire they had i phoned and they said they could get me one out the next week..its been 6 weeks and i have not recieved my order at all....i am so mad because they wont answer thier phone and its bad customer service, i will never order from them again

I received my order of 2 bespoke runs last week, the owner is building, emailing and delivering all himself and has had no insurance pay out yet following the fire.
Great guy and fab quality work but under immense pressure at the mo so it may take them a while to get back, it's only a 3 man team and I understand one staff member is on long term sick.
I'm hoping their reputation won't be damaged too much by recent troubles if they manage to make a comeback!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I am really impressed by the Welfare Hutch Company and will definitely order from them once they are back on their feet again.

I am really impressed by the Welfare Hutch Company and will definitely order from them once they are back on their feet again.

We are really happy with our order, but sadly it sounds like some are having difficulties getting their orders fulfilled.

Their website is now unreachable, so I don't know if this is a bad sign, or if they are just getting things sorted x

We are really happy with our order, but sadly it sounds like some are having difficulties getting their orders fulfilled.

Their website is now unreachable, so I don't know if this is a bad sign, or if they are just getting things sorted x
Their website has had a message on it since the fire, I think it's just so that they can sort out the orders they have and get settled before they take new ones 😊

Their website has had a message on it since the fire, I think it's just so that they can sort out the orders they have and get settled before they take new ones ��

Yeah it did, the site is gone altogether now though! x

Back