• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit awareness week 17-25 june

ravenmoore36

Warren Scout
As all bunny companions know rabbit awareness week has come around again. My husband and i petition every year for bunnies to be kept indoors as part of the family. They are family people and love being part of the wider family. Something we have learnt over 10 yrs is that house buns seem to live longer. Among our bun circle the house buns out live their outdoor contempories. A cat or dog doesnt live outdoors in all condtions but buns do. A home can be rabbit proofed for as little as £40. Cable protectors, carpet covers if a litter tray is on carpet. Cleaning products to name a few needed items. Bring bun indoors enriches your life and theirs. Our buns have adopted the hamsters as babies!
5ebb159027c3342d9fcb65c5d94a0150.jpg

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

As all bunny companions know rabbit awareness week has come around again. My husband and i petition every year for bunnies to be kept indoors as part of the family. They are family people and love being part of the wider family. Something we have learnt over 10 yrs is that house buns seem to live longer. Among our bun circle the house buns out live their outdoor contempories. A cat or dog doesnt live outdoors in all condtions but buns do. A home can be rabbit proofed for as little as £40. Cable protectors, carpet covers if a litter tray is on carpet. Cleaning products to name a few needed items. Bring bun indoors enriches your life and theirs. Our buns have adopted the hamsters as babies!
5ebb159027c3342d9fcb65c5d94a0150.jpg

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

That's very interesting ravenoore :)

Back