• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Butter-Bean's moult

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
When I got home today I couldn't believe the amount Butter-Bean's moulted in one day!
3a7d887eeacd409f7b180384a7abe7f9.jpg
998686d1a9d71208382056b6e4c553cc.jpg
f5c2a2f12eaf15d7dcf8cb1d310ffad2.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

:love:He's a real cutie. White bunny hair plus moult is good fun isn't it? Boo's a shocker for non stop shedding

I love a moult picture.

Though I wonder how these bunnies feel, being broadcast all over the interwebs in such a bedraggled state? :lol:

A real sweetie. Check for mange. Doing the rounds here in sussex. Does fur come out in alot when you pet him? Get him on xeno. It covers mange to ringworm and everything else besides.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

They are each unique with their own personalities. For rabbit awareness week my husband ben moore has written an article for an online newspaper called the huffington post. What rabbits have taught us in life and death. To support rabbit awareness week have a read.

They are each unique with their own personalities. For rabbit awareness week my husband ben moore has written an article for an online newspaper called the huffington post. What rabbits have taught us in life and death. To support rabbit awareness week have a read.

thats a nice article, good to hear it from a more 'emotional' perspective

Luna dying ripped all our worlds apart. The local taxi company we always used to get to our home vet. People she met when we took them out their response was incredable. She meant so much to many such was her charector. The taxi company bought us a massive bouquet. The care home she and her partner visited had a collection for her. The place where i work gaves us memory picture frame. She was a V special girl and touched people not just us. Buns are amazing little things.

Butter Bean is a gorgeous rabbit, with or without moult :love:

Perhaps it's to do with the weather that we've been having recently, but I've got a similar situation here. I've been out all day and when I left home this morning all three rabbits seemed to have normal fur. I've come home a couple of hours ago and Tan has now got a moulty skirt. Yan looks as though he's been in a fight and has holes of fur missing across his back.

Was it thumps who said that they need more calorific intake when they're moulting?

Butter Bean is a gorgeous rabbit, with or without moult :love:

Perhaps it's to do with the weather that we've been having recently, but I've got a similar situation here. I've been out all day and when I left home this morning all three rabbits seemed to have normal fur. I've come home a couple of hours ago and Tan has now got a moulty skirt. Yan looks as though he's been in a fight and has holes of fur missing across his back.

Was it thumps who said that they need more calorific intake when they're moulting?

I think so - I've definitely read it on here in the last 6 months. My 3 concur more calories are needed - how they'll fit them in on top of the oat hay I'll never know

On the subject of grooming has anyone tried the JML pet grooming glove (sorry Bumbilcious...I maybe shouldn't ask on Butterbeans thread?)

I bet he feels so much better getting rid of all that excess fur, especially in this heat!

Don't feel bad about looking a bit scruffy Butter Bean, sometimes you just have to dress for comfort rather than style!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back