• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sharing some recent pics of my pet family

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Not put any photos up in a while, so here are some of my furries :love:

Jack, after a (messy!) hair cut done by myself :oops:

Before his hair cut

Beano and Jake

Jake

Beano loves spending time in the garden

The pigs are very elusive and hard to photograph! This is the best I can get from Ellie, with Arnie in the background!

And this little girl joined us on Monday, I had the idea of calling her Penny (my previous Syrian was called Leonard, I like TV themes!) but I'm not sure it suits her. So any name suggestions are welcome! I don't mind non-human names for hams :)

Not put any photos up in a while, so here are some of my furries :love:

Jack, after a (messy!) hair cut done by myself :oops:

Before his hair cut

Beano and Jake

Jake

Beano loves spending time in the garden

The pigs are very elusive and hard to photograph! This is the best I can get from Ellie, with Arnie in the background!

And this little girl joined us on Monday, I had the idea of calling her Penny (my previous Syrian was called Leonard, I like TV themes!) but I'm not sure it suits her. So any name suggestions are welcome! I don't mind non-human names for hams :)

i love jacks hair do :love: and beano looks happy out :love:

Thank you both :love: Jake is on a diet! He went for his booster and has put quite a bit of weight on :oops: He's on very restricted pellets and trying to get him to move around more, he isn't very keen on being outdoors, he has a little wander and munch on the grass then goes and sits in the carrier waiting to go back in! He spends his time lazing about on the vet bed in their bedroom, but he comes through to our room for a run about!

Thank you both :love: Jake is on a diet! He went for his booster and has put quite a bit of weight on :oops: He's on very restricted pellets and trying to get him to move around more, he isn't very keen on being outdoors, he has a little wander and munch on the grass then goes and sits in the carrier waiting to go back in! He spends his time lazing about on the vet bed in their bedroom, but he comes through to our room for a run about!

Awww Jake doesn't look podgy to me :D

They are lovely photos. Love your new little hammy. Looks a real poppet :love:

Awww Jake doesn't look podgy to me :D

They are lovely photos. Love your new little hammy. Looks a real poppet :love:

I think they must be flattering photos :lol: He's not massively overweight, just could do with slimming off a little bit :) Thank you, Poppet would be a nice name actually! She's very active, a bit nervy but that's to be expected.

Back