• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Close call with 2 foxes.

supersonic

Mama Doe
They came into the garden whilst I was out with Sonic. A big, healthy one and a younger pup. Sonic ran towards them :roll: I think they were just passing through, they seemed surprised and made no aggressive moves, just pelted when I shouted. They looked healthy enough not to be desperate for food...

I sat with him for a while and he calmed down a lot. Mum gave him a grape (the ultimate gesture from her) and all is well in the world!

Time to put some more of dads wee around the garden :lol:

That's scary, I'm glad Sonic's ok. Haha yes send your dad out in the garden! Perhaps make sure your neighbours don't overlook your garden :lol:

Oh my goodness, I bet that was heart stopping, glad everything ok, yes get to work Dad ! :lol:

I am pleased that Sonic's OK. I would say you have been very lucky. I have known a fox try to grab a chicken just a few feet away from me.

I almost grabbed Sonic but he slipped away :shock:

Last time dad peed in a jug, as our neighbours really do overlook our garden :lol:

They came into the garden whilst I was out with Sonic. A big, healthy one and a younger pup. Sonic ran towards them :roll: I think they were just passing through, they seemed surprised and made no aggressive moves, just pelted when I shouted. They looked healthy enough not to be desperate for food...

I sat with him for a while and he calmed down a lot. Mum gave him a grape (the ultimate gesture from her) and all is well in the world!

Time to put some more of dads wee around the garden :lol:

Does the pee thing really work? Does it have to be male pee?

Does the pee thing really work? Does it have to be male pee?

I'm not home enough to tell you if we had less fox visits, but mum's convinced it worked for a while! It also really upset the rabbit, he didn't get that it was all for him.
I believe it does have to be male, but female might be worth a shot?!

"Sonic ran towards them"

that sounds like a Luna thing to do :lol: :lol:

I'm glad all is well, we have foxes. they used to come into the garden until we got the rabbit :? they are now indoor however so no real issues :)

Back