• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted small female lop to bond to Christopher Wilson

AmberUK

Alpha Buck
I am looking for a female lop (smaller than 1.6Kg really) in the Hampshire or nearby area. I really need to have my two bonded but Bracknell said they will do that but I would need to do a quick no trauma check first to see its going to work.

Anyone have any cute girls for my cute boy?

Hello Julie
thank you so much for thinking of me, but I don't have any females :cry:

but keep your eyes peeled, for little Wilson.

annie

Towsbuns said:
Lazylops is in Hampshire and is often looking for homes - may be worth PMing her.

Great minds think alike! I have already contacted Lazylops. Infact she has seen my setup if anyone wants to get verification of it.

I have just left a message with Cottontails (didn't realise they were so close) and I have also registered interest with Bobtails and Bracknell.

Hes very cute see http://www.buffins.net/wilson.htm

You could try the Stubbington Ark, 174 - 176 Ranvilles Lane, Fareham, Hamp. The buns they have on RR are all paired up but I imagine they have some singles too.

Tel: 01329 667541
Email: arkrehoming@hotmail.com

Tam

Thanks! I will give them a try after Cottontails have gotton back to me, best to check one by one before putting myself on lists to save wasting anyones time.

Did you find your Lop doe?

If not I've got a friend who is looking for a home for a black Mini Lop doe, she rescued. She's about two years old and very friendly. Not neutered.

She's in Birmingham but we could arrange a bunny run if your interested.

Louise

Thanks for thinking of me! I have not found a doe lop but my boys VHD vac is not untill Monday and I have two weeks to wait untill he is ok to travel after that before I can do anything. I have actually got a female lop just 15mins from here I am waiting to try him out with but cannot take him for two weeks. ;-( So I am having to wait atm.

Thanks anyhow, I was lucky to even find this female but its still down to the pairing.

amber

Hello, just got back from a trip to Barcelona, can I ask why you chose to call your Rabbbit Christopher Wilson? an unusual name?? :?:

Tania :)

Hiya, Hope the trip was good.

Chistopher from Christopher Columbus cos he discovered America and apparently they found CW by the side of a road (exploring). Wilson from Castway - the true star of the film (Tom Hanks sucks)

Ohhh now you have to tell us about your bunnies. :eek:

I have to wait till Monday until his VHD comes to full immunity (then he can commite a crime and non of you can touch him :twisted: :twisted: )

I have one black female lop lined up just down the road in sunny basingstoke at a private breeders that has a rescue on the side. But I haven't had him down to meet her yet so its all in the air atm. I have my name down with Bobtails, Bracknell and Cottontails but they had nothing in on last contact and I was doing one by one so noone wasted their time holding a bunnie for me.

So I am just waiting now, the waiting bits no fun you know. But I am kinda worried he won't find a gf now, I think hes moulting and it makes his face look all wrinkly like one of those wrinkly faced dogs I forget the name of. They might think hes older than he is ;-( I tried to take a picture but he didn't like the sound of the camera.

AmberUK said:
They might think hes older than he is
Young girls love a mature, older man. I wouldn't worry. And the moulting hair will just make him look wild and dangerous. Those does will be swooning for him.

Bertie said:
AmberUK said:
They might think hes older than he is
Young girls love a mature, older man. I wouldn't worry. And the moulting hair will just make him look wild and dangerous. Those does will be swooning for him.

Change his name to Heathcliff.

<la la la> Heathcliff...It's me, I'm Kathy, I've come hooooooooooooome. <la lal la>

Back