• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My piano playing must be getting better

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
I was practicing Mad World as been a while since I played that.

You can see Daphne sat under the grand piano watching me.

01cd5ab760a6c62e9e421897dba800fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I was practicing Mad World as been a while since I played that.

You can see Daphne sat under the grand piano watching me.

01cd5ab760a6c62e9e421897dba800fb.jpg

I always think mine will run far away when I practise, but they stay and listen. They must like our piano playing :D

I must have told you about the dog we used to have, who always used to want to go in the garden away from my piano playing as a teenager! :lol:

Also, now this will sound nuts, but I used to find that if I played the piano with the back door open, the birds used to sing much louder as a result (playing classical music). But, if I played a certain piece, they used to go silent. That really makes me sound a loon, but it happened time after time!

:D

My four always loved to hear choral singing. Really. They loved it.
Never heard of bunnies liking that before. It's impressive all 4 loved it.
I always think mine will run far away when I practise, but they stay and listen. They must like our piano playing :D
Obviously ;)

I was impressed as OH sat down to play (He's got 30+ years on my piano playing) and Daphne ran away [emoji38]

I must have told you about the dog we used to have, who always used to want to go in the garden away from my piano playing as a teenager! [emoji38]

Also, now this will sound nuts, but I used to find that if I played the piano with the back door open, the birds used to sing much louder as a result (playing classical music). But, if I played a certain piece, they used to go silent. That really makes me sound a loon, but it happened time after time!

[emoji38] poor doggie. My old rottie used to do that with any music so maybe they're just too sensitive to it?

The birds sound so cute. You obviously found the song they use at meetings ;) lol

And once again i'm bewildered by how clean your carpet/house is :lol:

My buns hate my o/h playing his Keyboard. They run a mile. Admittedly I do too...! :lol:

Back