• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favourite Plants for Pet Rabbits - Another FHB Survey. See results p20

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
From Frances Harcourt-Brown's website:

"FAVOURITE PLANTS FOR PET RABBITS

Leafy green plants are the best food for rabbits although there may be practical problems with provding them. The survey was created in order to find out the best and most palatable plants to buy, grow or pick for pet rabbits. This survey started in March 2017 and will remain open indefinitely. .... Results will be published periodically on this website and a comprehensive set of photos of favourite plants can be found in the gallery. "

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2BVTWX8

Last edited:
From Frances Harcourt-Brown's website:

"FAVOURITE PLANTS FOR PET RABBITS

Leafy green plants are the best food for rabbits although there may be practical problems with provding them. The survey was created in order to find out the best and most palatable plants to buy, grow or pick for pet rabbits. This survey started in March 2017 and will remain open indefinitely. .... Results will be published periodically on this website and a comprehensive set of photos of favourite plants can be found in the gallery. "

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2BVTWX8

Really good idea :D

I get scammed mercilessly by survey monkey (pretending to be kosher emails) so I'm afraid I can't use it any more. I'm sure FHB will get loads of replies :D

Last opportunity to do this if you feel you are able to contribute. The survey is closing in the next few days.

Bummer, I forgot to add lavender. I have to admit there were many forage I had never heard of and foods like parsnip, swede and turnip I didn't know rabbits could eat, but I won't be including them, if I don't eat swede or turnip I wouldn't inflict them on the rabbits.:lol:

Bummer, I forgot to add lavender. I have to admit there were many forage I had never heard of and foods like parsnip, swede and turnip I didn't know rabbits could eat, but I won't be including them, if I don't eat swede or turnip I wouldn't inflict them on the rabbits.:lol:

I like swede and turnip, my intestines do not !! :shock: :lol:

Mine love parsnip and will eat swede, but I only give them a little slice of each occasionally. FHB says if it can be mashed up it's fattening! (for them, not us)

:lol:

Sorry BB, me and Amanda seem to have lowered the tone of your thread :oops:

Don't worry, it bumps up the thread and therefore it gets more views and hopefully Frances will get more responses. She recently told me that her 'to do' list is haunting her but there are too many distractions. I don't think retirement is all it is cracked up to be ... but I'd be more than willing to give it a go!

Don't worry, it bumps up the thread and therefore it gets more views and hopefully Frances will get more responses. She recently told me that her 'to do' list is haunting her but there are too many distractions. I don't think retirement is all it is cracked up to be ... but I'd be more than willing to give it a go!

I bet !!

Back