• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bunny!

**keri**

New Kit
hello everyone!

I have been an avid reader of rabbit rehome for nearly a year and now I am finally sayying Hello!
My rabbit Coco is currently at the bunny sanctury being paired with Rhys, who is on the rehome site, i am so excited :D .
When i took Coco to the sanctury she was shaking and very stressed, i was totally amazed to see my bunny being picked up and turned over and cuddled to calm her down!!! i have always been reluctant to pick her up, as i thought she didn't like it but now i am going to have classes. (going to visit on friday with a fleece on and a detmination to pick up my bunny)
This site has given me loads of help and tips in the past, so i now thought its about time i registered as having two bunnys may mean i need all your advise more often!

here's Rhys, He looks more sweet in real life and just sticks his nose out for a stoke all day long, Arrhhw

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=938

Aww he's been waiting months for the right person, its lovely to hear that he's soon to be home and with a new bunnyfriend too :D

Tam

Yay for Rhys!!!!! I love it when a bun gets a new forever home! (cept when they're one of my rescues, then I blub for hours! :( )

I'm not surprised you're so excited!!!!

Welcome Keri & Coco & Rhys. he's a lovely looking boy, such a pretty colour. No wonder you're excited about having him!

Back