• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

10 years is a long time

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Ten years ago our house was blessed with seven tiny baby bunnies.

Ten years on... it's a little different.

Top photo, left to right, July 2007- Sky (Dad), Sunny, Dawn, Lightning, Star, Dusk, Angel, Hope (hidden), and Sandy (mum).

Bottom photo- left to right- June 2017- Sky (RIP), Sunny (RIP) and Hope (RIP), Dawn, Lightning, Star (RIP), Angel, who is hiding Dusk (RIP) and his wife Candyfloss (RIP), and Sandy (RIP) and her husbunny Roger (RIP).

My heart actually broke taking this photo, thinking of how much I've lost, and yet so happy with to still have the three that are remaining.

Happy Birthday bunnies <3

Aaaw - the first photo is amazing - getting them all lined up.

The remaining three look good for their ages - and very happy.

awww. I had fun spotting your remaining three from the line up. Happy birthday black & whites, you're gorgeous

Ten years ago our house was blessed with seven tiny baby bunnies.

Ten years on... it's a little different.

Top photo, left to right, July 2007- Sky (Dad), Sunny, Dawn, Lightning, Star, Dusk, Angel, Hope (hidden), and Sandy (mum).

Bottom photo- left to right- June 2017- Sky (RIP), Sunny (RIP) and Hope (RIP), Dawn, Lightning, Star (RIP), Angel, who is hiding Dusk (RIP) and his wife Candyfloss (RIP), and Sandy (RIP) and her husbunny Roger (RIP).

My heart actually broke taking this photo, thinking of how much I've lost, and yet so happy with to still have the three that are remaining.

Happy Birthday bunnies <3

Those are lovely photos :love:

I too am sad for the ones who've left me, but so glad they stayed, even for a short time :)

Thanks everyone :)

I'm very impressed at being able to shepherd that many bunnies! They're all lovely :)

That took four people (the top photo). It was hilarious. The out takes are awesome. Today's one wasn't much different, even though they are old men.

You never forget the ones you have lost but it does make you cherish the ones you do have even more 😍
They are all beautiful 😍💖

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

Back