• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How a bun makes you look stupid

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
Make mum thinks she has lost you, she searches all garden, she gets brush poking bushes you don't normally go in, searches behind bins, searches all downstairs of house, panics thinking has she locked you in shed, shouts your name and you don't come, she thinks how can she lose you when there no way out garden, she decides last place to look is upstairs after all I have never climbed the stairs before, and where was chase not only learned new trick on mastering the stairs which he should not fo, but Sat like the king in nephews room on the rug, panic over, mum's are silly says Chase don't know what all her panic and fuss was for lol

Well since then he has done it twice more, yesterday when storm came over he lay tip stairs waiting for me to hurry up, and again today, each time he will lie on top stairs waiting for me now, my nephew says he must think he big enough now he is 2 as it was chases chosen birth date by my nephew yesterday lol

Back