• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny bunnies!

Sharpie

Warren Scout
Hi all :)

With today being quite warm, i've put the bunnies summer blanket up like a canopy to help keep them cool.. and thought to myself.. hmm i wonder if they'd enjoy a small piece of fresh pineapple?
They've had Pineapple before and all loved it, so thought they'd enjoy it in the warm weather.... well.. xD

Daisy came up to the bowl first (had my pineapple in there too, thought they'd each take a piece and run off..) Nose twitching... sniffing like mad... doesn't take any.. so i pick a small piece up for her.. she carries on sniffing... then a quick lick! I thought "Ah ha! she has the taste now she'll remember she likes it and eat it" .... Nope... she does a quick head shake and runs off. Comes back and takes a quick bite... runs off.. repeats this a few times before completely ignoring the pineapple lol!

Lulu... Sniffed it and ran as fast as she could away from it xD I then put a piece infront of her in the house.. She ran upstairs to get away from it LOL!

Cookie... Omg so funny... He was sat in his "Cookie box" so i brought a piece over to him.. he looked at it like it was some sort of alien from another planet, was so friggin hilarious xD

Snowball.. Well he was busy doing his usual daytime activities... Sleeping! So i carefully and quietly placed a piece under his nose and waited... ... ... He wakes up and instantly devours it! LOL

I just love how they react to things they've had before, as if it's some foreign item.. i bet if i check in 5 minutes they'll have eaten it

Anyone else got some funny bunnies? :D

Hi all :)

With today being quite warm, i've put the bunnies summer blanket up like a canopy to help keep them cool.. and thought to myself.. hmm i wonder if they'd enjoy a small piece of fresh pineapple?
They've had Pineapple before and all loved it, so thought they'd enjoy it in the warm weather.... well.. xD

Daisy came up to the bowl first (had my pineapple in there too, thought they'd each take a piece and run off..) Nose twitching... sniffing like mad... doesn't take any.. so i pick a small piece up for her.. she carries on sniffing... then a quick lick! I thought "Ah ha! she has the taste now she'll remember she likes it and eat it" .... Nope... she does a quick head shake and runs off. Comes back and takes a quick bite... runs off.. repeats this a few times before completely ignoring the pineapple lol!

Lulu... Sniffed it and ran as fast as she could away from it xD I then put a piece infront of her in the house.. She ran upstairs to get away from it LOL!

Cookie... Omg so funny... He was sat in his "Cookie box" so i brought a piece over to him.. he looked at it like it was some sort of alien from another planet, was so friggin hilarious xD

Snowball.. Well he was busy doing his usual daytime activities... Sleeping! So i carefully and quietly placed a piece under his nose and waited... ... ... He wakes up and instantly devours it! LOL

I just love how they react to things they've had before, as if it's some foreign item.. i bet if i check in 5 minutes they'll have eaten it

Anyone else got some funny bunnies? :D

I've had this :lol:

They treat you like you're going to poison them!

Hope you're OK Sharpie :)

I've had this :lol:

They treat you like you're going to poison them!

Hope you're OK Sharpie :)

They do! lol!
I'm doing good! Fluffs are behaving as well! :D

Got their bunny shopping yesterday so they're playing in the box and nomming the new hays.

How're you? :D x

Back