• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone near me is giving away a rabbit on FB.

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
4 year old lionhead with 'hutch'.

Hoping to persuade them to let me take her on as my first rescue as in rescue/rehome charity. Not for keeps like P was a year ago.

Wish me luck...

If it's meant to be .......

Exactly. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, I'll just have to hope she finds a good home elsewhere.

Besides, I'm a tad busy this week. My reserved rabbit is finally ready to be picked up. I meet him Friday. :D

Oooh exciting that your reserved bun is ready, I look forward to hearing more about them.

If the fb one doesn't happen, then the owners have missed out on a great opportunity (hopefully the rabbit goes to a good home still, of course). But I'm sure there will be plenty of others that will take up an offer like yours. Any buns will be lucky to have you :).

I've seen a small home based rescue near us that's advertising that they will take in / rehome rabbits, but from what I can tell, are then selling them on in the tiny hutches they arrived in :roll: x

(eta actually not near us lol about 60 miles away)

Last edited:
Oooh exciting that your reserved bun is ready, I look forward to hearing more about them.

If the fb one doesn't happen, then the owners have missed out on a great opportunity (hopefully the rabbit goes to a good home still, of course). But I'm sure there will be plenty of others that will take up an offer like yours. Any buns will be lucky to have you :).

I've seen a small home based rescue near us that's advertising that they will take in / rehome rabbits, but from what I can tell, are then selling them on in the tiny hutches they arrived in :roll: x

(eta actually not near us lol about 60 miles away)

What kind of a rescue is that?

Sounds like out of the frying pan and into the fire :shock:

Back