• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Just Really Really Really Want A Treat...

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
....anyone?! Please?!

Hoomin says I'm greedy and told me off because i put my head in her bowl and got fur in her milk and cereal but i just want what she has.

Please has anyone gots parsley? Or a nana? Oooh or apple?

P.T.G. (Petra The Greedy)
xoxo

75fca7eefb9d02de6989ef60cf1420bc.jpg

Poor little Petra, how could your human refuse poor little starving you anything? I'd wee on her to show my disgust is the advice from Parsley.

Poor little Petra, how could your human refuse poor little starving you anything? I'd wee on her to show my disgust is the advice from Parsley.

I know right!!! How dare they have food without me. She knows i have to at least smell everything before she eats it. Like a taste tester innit.

I don't wee outside my litter tray. I'm good like that. I might go chew a shoe though....

Oh Petra. How mean of your hoomin.

Phoebe says to run towards the hoomin honking as this always works for her.
Daphne says to hump everything that moves and not stop until you get what you want.

As a fellow hoomin to your hoomin, I suggest just staring at her. How could your hoomin resist your beautiful looks!?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh Petra. How mean of your hoomin.

Phoebe says to run towards the hoomin honking as this always works for her.
Daphne says to hump everything that moves and not stop until you get what you want.

As a fellow hoomin to your hoomin, I suggest just staring at her. How could your hoomin resist your beautiful looks!?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Phoebe i did that. She honked back at me.
Daphne - I don't hump. I'm a laydee innit.

Hoomin tried to put a make shift horn on me and call me a unibun. I thumped at her. Anyone know the number for the RSPCA?! *no unicorns were harmed in the making of this makeshift horn*

As the hoomy, she is a beautiful bun but SO greedy. She hears the rustle of a package or the sound of someone eating and she's right there. She stuck her head in my bowl of cereal because i didn't let her sniff it before i ate!!

4e2cc7b5e7b5ecc733c5a3953d68c883.jpg

Elphie would like Petra to know that she is speaking for all buns, everywhere, about hoomins not being forthcoming enough with treats. Why else would Selene have to resort to nicking gravy, whilst Elphie herself steals some cat food.

Well, maybe not quite all buns. Erasmus prefers head and ear rubs to treats. (I know, really!)

Elphie would like Petra to know that she is speaking for all buns, everywhere, about hoomins not being forthcoming enough with treats. Why else would Selene have to resort to nicking gravy, whilst Elphie herself steals some cat food.

Well, maybe not quite all buns. Erasmus prefers head and ear rubs to treats. (I know, really!)

Gravy?! I suspect H would do that; he steals chips after all....

Gravy?! I suspect H would do that; he steals chips after all....

Oh yes! It's a regular occurrence to see Selene on the table attempting to stick her head and spilling it over the table. Then she'll slurp it up. Elphie meanwhile sticks to the floor.

Haha that's just made me laugh a lot. Gravy?! That's the oddest but cutest thing hahaha

Haha that's just made me laugh a lot. Gravy?! That's the oddest but cutest thing hahaha

The first time Se stole liquid from the table, it was Ribena. But ever since then, it's been the gravy. And almost on a regular basis. But she is a greedy Rex, so what should I expect?! (Elphie flump is a Dwarf Lop meanwhile...)

Back