• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing My Bunnies... PICS

~Lisa~

Warren Scout
Right! it's time to show off my baby bunns :D
Currently they are 8weeks and 6 days old.

Introducing...
Benny
Benny.jpg

A sweet natured Lionhead Lop who's very very licky! hands, legs, feet, he's not bothered what part of your anatomy, his tongue comes into contact with lol. Adores company and his brother :)

Introducing...
Timmy
Timmy2.jpg

Another sweet natured Lionhead Lop, and brother to Benny. Loves attention, cuddles and fuss of any description. Enjoys being nosey and sitting up on his hind legs. At the moment he can't decide how to wear his ears ~ up like his mum's or down like his dad's :)

Here's a few more pic's of them both...

Ben-Tim.jpg

Mmmm we like a little grass to munch on.

Ben-Tim2.jpg

We like playing in our pen.

Ben-Tim4.jpg

Oooh our first taste of carrot!

Ben-Tim5.jpg

Are you coming to join us?

Timmy1.jpg

Now when can I munch all that grass out there?

I have to say that these two are so adorable. We spend lots of time with them and it is really paying off. As you can see, they have been spending time during the day in an indoor pen because the weather has been so naff. We just climb in and sit there fussing or grooming them and they love it. Sometimes my hubby has to come and prise me out of there rofl!

Ahhhh such cuteness! :love:

:p :p :love: aaahhhh!! Timmy and Benny are the most absolutely gorgeous bunnies Lisa, no wonder you spend so much time with them!.
If they lived here in our Sanctuary I would never get any work done, it is bad enough now with 32 little friendly distrractions :lol: :lol:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are adorable, now wonder you haven't showed us piccies before, you do realise people will soon be working on plans to bunny nap them don't you??? Remember trust no-one! :lol:
That indoor pen looks brilliant as well, if I were a bunny I wouldn't mind being in there every day! Can I just ask what size is the indoor pen?

Angela

I just opened the pictures (at work) and squeaked AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! so loudly the other girls just turned round to look :oops: They don't understand about the effect of bunnies!

THEY ARE SUCH SWEETIES!!! What lovely pretty colours.

WOW, they are just sooooooo sweet, thank you so much for sharing these lovely photos with us... :D mmmmmh very bunnynapable!! :wink:

How adorable are they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And affectionate too. You lucky, lucky person...

:thumb:

Jill

Lisa!!!!! ADORABLE is not enough!!! They are gorgeous, scrummy, beautiful.........words fail me. I am sitting here with such a big smile on my face to see such YUMMY bunnies. Big kisses and licks from me please ':love:' ':love:' ':love:'

I am positively glowing with pride right now... your comments were so nice thankyou :)

The pen which is located in my double garage (not used for cars) is just over six foot square. At the moment it is plenty big enough for my wee ones, although I do have plans to extend it :D
I am always putting different things in there for interest. They have cardboard boxes,balls,cardboard tubes,large flower pots and a litter tray which they use! Ahhh such good little boys 8)
If anyone has any other ideas for rabbit toys, I'd love to hear them.
Thanks.

What gorgeous bunnies!!

It must be great having a ready made bunny home. We don't have a garage or porch or anything like that.

Kiwibunny said:
I LOVE the shape of their ears, is that a lop thing or lionhead thing? (pardon my ignorance!).

It's a lop thing :)
Benny's ears had fully dropped by the time he reached 8wks of age.
Timmy's are still semi erect. I was hoping that he would keep the upright ears just like his mum, but you never can tell what's going to happen to them when they are so young.

@beck
Yes I am really lucky to have a nice big garage! It's been a godsend over the past couple of weeks due to the weather being so unpredictable and wet! It's nice to be able to put the buns somewhere I feel safe to leave them, especially when I nip out to go shopping or collect the kids from school. I've always felt very gulity in the past when I haven't been able to let my buns out due to it being wet or frosty.

Back