• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo-dini is driving me nuts

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
She has worked out how to open the door to the kitchen (unsafe room) every 5 minutes. Every time you leave a room she follows & in general I let her do a supervised inspection before booting her out. If I deny her this its tail up and oral protests, I think she yodelled in a previous life. She has a very serious poker face during her house inspections .Now she has started roping her partner in crime in to escaping with her.

I'd love to see video of her complaining, sounds (literally) hilarious. Bad human not letting her have full control of the house!

I've just had a quick chat with Madame Boobie and she asked me to pass on this message:

"Up yours! I go where I want and when I want and there's p!ss all you can do about it"

Consider yourself told J&B!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:love: awh my wonderful boo. And so you should look around, has Joey been helping or did you bully Mouse into it?

Phoebe talks to me too - I just got told off because I asked her to go onto the new surface of their hide [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

She has worked out how to open the door to the kitchen (unsafe room) every 5 minutes. Every time you leave a room she follows & in general I let her do a supervised inspection before booting her out. If I deny her this its tail up and oral protests, I think she yodelled in a previous life. She has a very serious poker face during her house inspections .Now she has started roping her partner in crime in to escaping with her.

I get told by OH that chickens are much more interesting than rabbits, because they are vocal :) The most I ever get is a "Tan whimper" when it's Metacam time.

Clearly some rabbits were born to speak :lol:

I've just had a quick chat with Madame Boobie and she asked me to pass on this message:

"Up yours! I go where I want and when I want and there's p!ss all you can do about it"

Consider yourself told J&B!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol: I thought you'd been joking about chatting with Boo but now I know its true.

Glingle - I'll make an effort to video her vocal peculiarities some time, it is funny

DP - Joey of course:) Mouse is a good bunny

You're all right - she is the boss

Back