• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

20 years

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
On Saturday it will be 20 years anniversary of keeping rabbits 20 years since thumper was found and I begged for us to have her, in all those years only had one week without one when mabel left me last year 😢 time flies and there are ups and downs and lots of memories xxx

On Saturday it will be 20 years anniversary of keeping rabbits 20 years since thumper was found and I begged for us to have her, in all those years only had one week without one when mabel left me last year 😢 time flies and there are ups and downs and lots of memories xxx

:love::love:

aww, Mabels :love: I didn't know your others as I hadn't joined (though pretty sure you entered my bunny top trumps -Sox??)

I got my first bunny as an adult 24 years ago. When Ralph died I vowed never to go through the heartache of having bunnies again. He was my soulbun. He had Angel as a wife initially (my first rabbit), then Kitty but he was so intensely bonded with me (& an amazingly sociable rabbit all round) that I kept him as a lone bun for his last year or so (he was quite poorly too). A month later I was at the rescue & adopted Myrtle & her half sis Noodle (can you have 2 soulbuns?) :love: Joey was adopted for Noodle after Myrtle died & went Noodley hopped off to a beautiful place we brought in Boo, then Mouse. So I'm on rabbits number 6, 7 & 8. I think I'll keep rabbits forever although the downs are sooo hard

aww, Mabels :love: I didn't know your others as I hadn't joined (though pretty sure you entered my bunny top trumps -Sox??)

I got my first bunny as an adult 24 years ago. When Ralph died I vowed never to go through the heartache of having bunnies again. He was my soulbun. He had Angel as a wife initially (my first rabbit), then Kitty but he was so intensely bonded with me (& an amazingly sociable rabbit all round) that I kept him as a lone bun for his last year or so (he was quite poorly too). A month later I was at the rescue & adopted Myrtle & her half sis Noodle (can you have 2 soulbuns?) :love: Joey was adopted for Noodle after Myrtle died & went Noodley hopped off to a beautiful place we brought in Boo, then Mouse. So I'm on rabbits number 6, 7 & 8. I think I'll keep rabbits forever although the downs are sooo hard

Yes I did with Sox 😘

Back