• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad News for Tyne & Wear Bunny Parents

binkygirl2013

Young Bun
Not sure if its meant to be common knowledge or not but I have heard that the fabulous Honor Etherington is leaving Sunderland Vets 4 Pets at the end of June :(
Going to a practice in Hexham so good news for Northumberland bunny parents...

Oh no way! I know a few people who'll be very sad about this. Why is she leaving?
She's not my local vet but I've seen her with a more complicated case and she was amazing. It's a reassurance knowing she's just an hour down the road.

I think her partner is from that area so she's moving there.
I'm gutted :cry: I literally only live 10mins from Vets 4 Pets. I'm also registered with Judith Brown at First Vets in Newcastle who is also a fab rabbit vet but it is just handy knowing I have a good vet so close to home.

Not sure if its meant to be common knowledge or not but I have heard that the fabulous Honor Etherington is leaving Sunderland Vets 4 Pets at the end of June :(
Going to a practice in Hexham so good news for Northumberland bunny parents...

Oh dear :(

I've recommended so many people to her!

Back