• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Boo was a little warm today

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
so joey set about digging her a hole in the cracks between the concrete

IMG_5256_zpsyudkx3ad.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_5269_zps6trg8gih.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_5260_zpsophobcox.jpg
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/louisefoot/IMG_5258_zpsv06wos0w.jpg
IMG_5258_zpsv06wos0w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_5272_zpsyqftxapk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

they all chinned the dandelions :lol:

IMG_5263_zpsesv0hhxq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=http://s375.photobucket.com/user/louisefoot/media/IMG_5270_zpsjl7i5xw8.jpg.html]
thats all folks
[IMG]http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/louisefoot/IMG_5270_zpsjl7i5xw8.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

sorry about photo overload:oops:

Beautiful photos, they look so happy bless them. Love the last one, it's brilliant, that face :love:

Good job with the hole-digging, Joey. Gotta look after your harem of ladies. Mr. Erasmus understands that all too well. ;)

Lovely, lovely photos. xxx

Couldn't agree more, love the photos - the more the better!
...at least I now know it's not just my bunnies that create little 'dug-outs' to lie in in the hotter weather!
X

I love that Joey found one of the few breaks in the paving and began to dig :lol:
He's got the cutest and most innocent little fizog :lol:

Stunning pics :love: Also interested to see your yard and pots :D Is the yard covered with timber struts? It's sort of got a Mediterranean feel to it. I would be researching grape vines to see if one would grow where you are ;)

:love: joey is such a gentleman!
Hello my beautiful Mouse and of course the stunning princess boo :love:

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thank You all so much for admiring my bunnies !

Omi - the timber frame is next doors, the corrugated plastic on top of it drives OH nuts despite our yard being the state it is (next year we'll sort that) This pic shows it better
IMG_5265_zpszg1epodk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank You all so much for admiring my bunnies !

Omi - the timber frame is next doors, the corrugated plastic on top of it drives OH nuts despite our yard being the state it is (next year we'll sort that) This pic shows it better
IMG_5265_zpszg1epodk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ah, I see. What are the two buildings either side? I presume the one on the left is yours and maybe on the right next door's? What's the tower? Sorry to be nosy!

Ah, I see. What are the two buildings either side? I presume the one on the left is yours and maybe on the right next door's? What's the tower? Sorry to be nosy!

It is a very confusing row of houses. To the right the wall is one neighbours kitchen but their grounds snake round the back of our yard & further, they have massive lawns, tree house & amazing chicken residence at the bottom near the beck. On the other side what you seen is our asbestos shed / wood store (we will remove dodgy roof, slant it the other way & have a living roof garden). There is an outhouse (former bakery) which provides one wall of our yard - the neighbours that live there have house next door but one but also have the kitchen (lower back of house) you'd think would belong to direct neighbours. The tower is a chimney relating to the dilapidated mill. Our houses were built for the mill workers (dunno when) & sold off to public in 1823 :)

It is a very confusing row of houses. To the right the wall is one neighbours kitchen but their grounds snake round the back of our yard & further, they have massive lawns, tree house & amazing chicken residence at the bottom near the beck. On the other side what you seen is our asbestos shed / wood store (we will remove dodgy roof, slant it the other way & have a living roof garden). There is an outhouse (former bakery) which provides one wall of our yard - the neighbours that live there have house next door but one but also have the kitchen (lower back of house) you'd think would belong to direct neighbours. The tower is a chimney relating to the dilapidated mill. Our houses were built for the mill workers (dunno when) & sold off to public in 1823 :)

Love it :love: So much more interesting that most modern properties :) My previous cottage was a tiny bit like this in that my garden went round the back of next door's and next door's but one on the left and my path to my parking spot went round the back of next door's on the right :lol: That was built in 1830 :D

They look very happy there. Parsley says good idea chinning the dandelions so that the humans know they belong to you and don't dig them up, but just eating them as quickly as you can works best and is super yummy!

"Stop chinning and start eating!" is one of the things I'm always shouting at Aboleth! Lopsy just eats everything, doesn't bother with chinning it first, and doesn't abide by no rules! Such a rebel...

Nice bit of digging going on there :D

Back