• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you were a bunny where would you lay down in hot weather...

jay

Mama Doe
...would you choose some shade in your run through which a cool breeze is blowing? Nope.

Would you choose next to your playhouse door where you human has rigged some wire so some cooler air can get in? Nope.

Would you lay on/near the nice cold water bottle frozen for your comfort in this sweltering heat? No.

Because you are a black rabbit who feels hotter than the sun itself...so you lay...

...in a tangled heap with your husbun in your hidey hole which is THE hottest place on the actual planet right now. And when your human moves you and said husbun to the run to cool down you turn tail and hop straight back to your hidey hole, kicking out the frozen water bottle on your way in.

Your human thinks you are both stupid/crazy rabbits. :roll::shock:

XD Brilliant! A friend on Twitter has four that do much the same :roll: Mine seem sensible by comparison (but I know better!).

Aww I had my bun out yesterday as having new window fitted and needed to clear roo m of his basket etc from near window lol, in end he wasn't happy outside to warm kept leaping over well charging at partition I put up at back door, then mum said don't worry chase you can be come in soon she then said he could go in my nephews room where he will feel cooler today he though the was going back in there again lol

Aaaeewe bless them. I came home for lunch and Petra was flat out in the shade glaring at me coz obviously the weather is my fault!

:lol::lol: rabbits - tiny balls of fluffy stubbornness. Obviously they all know better than their human slaves! :love:

Back