• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got Snoopy's ashes back today

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
they came in quite a nice little bag and box..
aBkTYYv.jpg
6xIpy6I.jpg

m8tDcNx.jpg
eRaNLex.jpg

I'm still on the hunt for the perfect locket or urn to place them in. I'm finding it harder than I expected :? so for now they will remain in the box they came in.

I decided to show both Luna and Sherlock - not that they really understand and Luna was more interested in chinning the box and sitting in it. and for some reason I wanted to share with everybody here. but I guess that's part of my grieving process in some respects.

Ive got Toffees ashes in a little wooden casket, with his name engraved on it, they did it at the pet crem. That is a lovely box they sent them back to you in, nice words too. You will find what's right for you, there's no rush xxx

Thinking of you as you remember Snoopy. I'm sure you will find something nice for the ashes xx

I'm glad he's home safely with some beautiful words.
Best of luck finding the perfect locket/casket for him.
I have a beautiful hand carved box for one of my old ferrets, plan was to buy but the box is too pretty.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

thank you all :love:

Ive asked if my parents would buy me one i like for a birthday gift. it will be on the 16th of June so not too far away and it would be a special and useful gift. just need to find the perfect one.

I'm glad he's back home and safe with you. I hope you find and/or receive the perfect keepsakes to keep him in in time. xxx

Glad snoopy is home, I got Mabel and Sox ashes in a bronze rabbit ornament especially for ashes got it off ebay

Back