• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has 'Easter Dumping Season' started? :(

https://www.facebook.com/BBCRadioNottingham/posts/1336968453024904 :( RIP the other bunny.

Only on FB unless you want to scroll through everything on East Mids Local Live on the BBC website.

Very sad indeed :(

I have a feeling one of mine was an Easter dumpee. He was found as a stray and must've been unbearably thin as he's not fat now and he's 35% fatter than when he was found :( He definitely wouldn't have lasted much longer.

I'm glad it's been on the news though.

Really sad. My Trevor was dumped after Christmas, I got him in early February so it doesn't take long for people to give up on them.

Really sad. My Trevor was dumped after Christmas, I got him in early February so it doesn't take long for people to give up on them.

That's awful ... People don't realise what a lot of work they are to keep properly!

On another subject - where've you been OD?
Get on over to the gardening thread and tell us what's going on in your neck of the woods :wave:

That's awful ... People don't realise what a lot of work they are to keep properly!

On another subject - where've you been OD?
Get on over to the gardening thread and tell us what's going on in your neck of the woods :wave:

Ha! I've been pretty busy gardening - well most of the time, no excuses for last week when it was raining solidly though - I should be out there now but (hate saying this) it's too hot for me :oops:

Will pop over to the garden thread and see what you've all been up to :wave:

Ruby was a Christmas dump - she was left in a box outside pets at home at the end of January!

Back