• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone heard from welfare hutches yet?

lucy24

Mama Doe
Meant to contact me last week about what they are doing about my order but heard nothing and no response to my email. Getting a bit worried

You should be worried, I'm afraid. I am one of several customers I know of struggling to get information, deliveries or refunds from them. Some of those customers were already months overdue on their orders before my order was accepted and my money taken. One had been waiting since January (and still is). And that was all before the fire...
They supposedly found new premises and restarted a week after the fire, but after two and a half months of either lack of communication or lies, and repeated failure to deliver my order, refund my money or respond to a dispute through PayPal, I filed a claim, which I am still waiting for after ten days because they won't cooperate. I would save yourself a lot of bother and file a claim through PayPal, if I were you.

My WHC runs were delivered today!!! They're having a seriously hard time and haven't been perfect at keeping in touch as they're so short staffed, but these are the sturdiest runs I've ever seen and worth the wait 😁

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm glad it worked out for you. :thumb:
I just hope they don't randomly turn up now I've got my money back through PayPal. Don't think they will though

The owner of the company is delivering them himself so I'm sure he'll know what's what!
I hope you sorted your housing out ok 😊

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back