• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Halloo!

Mornin' everyone; I am Mr Bertie. If that makes any sense. I therefore have part "ownership" of 6 fuzzy little rabbits, and am working on my masterplan of acquiring some sort of giant rabbit as soon as we move house and have a garden and suchlike.

Erm. And that's about that for now. :)

Bertie said:
You see? It's him. Always egging me on to get more rabbits. :(

That's not fair. Just because I came home one day with a fuzzy little mini-lop, and you decided that you wanted one too, and then I got another one, and then you had to have one too, and then I got another, and so on...

Hmm. You may have a point. Though I fail to see what eggs have to do with it.

Hi Andi

Is this a sign that there is a 'War of the Buns'? going on between you both? :lol: ( in case I am the only who watched the movie I was refering to 'The War of the Roses')

Nice to meet you

It's less of a war and more of a race, I think, to see who can have the most rabbits soonest. Though 6 bunnies in a 2 bedroom flat is probably our limit for now. When we have the house (moving in 4 weeks or so) we'll have a dedicated room as a Rabbitorium, and there'll be no stopping us... :)

Lazylops said:
I can see you two are going to add a certain joviality to the whole forum.

Especially when we disagree vehemently about whether Sheffield is a big brave rabbit or a cowardly little wuss... ;)

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. :)

Back