• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homemade rabbit treats without...

I promised my beautiful lovelies that I'd bake them special treats today. I've tried inventing my own recipes in the past and its always been a disaster. But when I go and look online, they all have bananas or oats in them. I have neither. I don't have honey or yogurt, either. So I'm at a loss. I always give my babies fresh lettuce or parsley or other veggies everyday, so I want a treat that I can bake or a change. Plus, I LOVE to bake for my sweeties. Here are some veggies I have:

Apples
Lettuce
Parsley
Cilantro

I have basic baking ingredients, to. I would absolutely LOVE to hear your suggestions on some healthy treats for my buns! Thanks!:wave:

I've never done this before but I know some people will use pellets or the powder at the bottom of the pellet bag when baking treats.

I wouldn't add honey or yogurt to any treats because rabbits are herbivores and can't/shouldn't digest these things.

Back