• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet bed going spare; anyone with sore hocks buns, or rescues?

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I have quite a bit of vet bed that I no longer need now that Daisy isn't here :( I would like somebun to benefit from it, maybe if someone has bunnies with sore hocks, or if a rabbit rescue can use it? I have no idea what the postage would be, but I can find out in a couple of weeks when I am off work...

We would love it for Rupert, our Conti Giant, who has bad sore hocks and has to have a bandage and padding on one back paw which are change every 2 days so soft bedding g is really essential for him.

Only just seen your replies guys, I will send some to both of you :wave: it won't be for a couple of weeks though, when I have chance to get to the PO with it. If the postage is a lot I may need a contribution though! PM me your addresses and I'll be in touch :)

Only just seen your replies guys, I will send some to both of you :wave: it won't be for a couple of weeks though, when I have chance to get to the PO with it. If the postage is a lot I may need a contribution though! PM me your addresses and I'll be in touch :)

Let me know cost of posting to the Rabbit Residence.

We would love it for Rupert, our Conti Giant, who has bad sore hocks and has to have a bandage and padding on one back paw which are change every 2 days so soft bedding g is really essential for him.

Just tried to PM you but it says you're not receiving messages? :wave:

How thoughtful, I did similar with all labels old fleeced and Mercedes and towels I couldn't face e using them again so gave them to our vets for poorly pets, I'm sure Mabel would be happy they have gone for good use

Back