• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A tantalising glimpse.....

Oh Jill you meanie, just a little glimpse like that, how mean of you :lol:
I haven't tried photobucket myself. Have you checked they don't have a maximum size of jpgs and if they do are your piccies below the size? If not that might explain why only half the piccie has upload to the site. You could try webshots, it's so easy to use. All you do is pick your pictures to upload and the rest is done for you, perfect for those who aren't too sure i.e me :lol:

Angela

grrrrr....

have now tried webshots and have got pics loaded in "my album" but can't find the info on how to put them as a link for others to see.

p.s. I sound really thick don't I!!! I tried copying and pasting but it came up with my webshots account page and I don't think thats right

:oops: Jill

Hi Jill

When you're on the Webshots site there should be a link in red, if you copy and paste that it should work....

:thumb: :D

Incase Mandys way sounds complicated (she lost me somewhere lol) if you go webshots home page then click the community tab let that page load then scroll down until you come to a box which says member search and enter your member name, the search should come up with your member album, click this, once the page has loaded copy and paste the address from the address bar, start a new post here, click the URL button paste the address then click the URL button again. Does that make any sense?? If you get stuck, pm me your webshots member name and I'll have a go.

Angela

I've goofed!!!!!

:oops:

I listed it for private not public viewing (as I thought I would be able to give the link to private folks such as your good selves) and I can't seem to undo that and make the album available for public viewing. I jst get the response that it isn't available.

Jill

The option to change it is under account settings. If you get really stuck you can pm me your password and I'll fix it for you :)

Tam

Oh sorry Mandy didn't mean to embarrass you, I hope I didn't. You lost me with the link in red bit :lol: just thought I'd explain it step by step my way i.e the easy way :lol:

Angela

19.gif
I can see them, I can see them..................
19.gif

Awwwwwww, they are lovely and well worth the wait :lol:

very cute and spoilt rotten. .... nothing but the best... organic carrots (inc. tops of course) etc. etc. Love 'em more than is normal but heh.

Jill

Back