• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit holiday care in Cheltenham

flumpy

New Kit
Hi,

What do you all do in regard to rabbit care when you go on holiday?

In the past we have used a fab rabbit sitter who came to the house twice a day, but unfortunately he is on holiday the same time as us this year. Does anyone know of a good rabbit sitter in the Cheltenham area?

Last edited:
I would edit your title and ask for recommendations in the Cheltenham area, hopefully someone can help :thumb: my neighbour looks after our menagerie for us, she goes in a couple of times a day to feed them and give them cuddles :love:

Might be worth contacting Windwhistle Warren to see if they can recommend anyone around Cheltenham or alternatively you could board them instead at Windwhistle. I always board my bunnies with them if I'm away for more than a couple of days so can't suggest anyone as a rabbit sitter but I'd definitely recommend going there for boarding. Details are here - http://www.windwhistlewarren.org.uk/boarding.html

I volunteer at Windwhistle. Currently the boarding is outside so is only suitable for house rabbits during the summer. However I was there yesterday and some pens were being constructed for house rabbits, inside where there is heating.

Back