• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Haggis,am new at this

Haggis

Warren Scout
Hiya all,my name is Haggis,and thought I would introduce myself(although not mastered pictures yet :( I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new friend"Whiskey"from her loving santuary"bunnyhugger,s"in Abroath,we will have such fun messing around :D :oops:

Ayyyyyyyy! Hiya Haggis :wave: Whiskey's just having her breakfast and she says she ain't sharing it with NOBODY!!! :roll: :lol:

Hey Lynda do you plan to have every Scottish bunny person on here all by yourself?????? :lol: You better watch you don't tire yourself out.

Hello Haggis, nice to 'see' another Scot here. Is Whiskey your first bunny? When do you hope to have her with you?

Angela

Thumps said:
Hey Lynda do you plan to have every Scottish bunny person on here all by yourself?????? :lol:

And where else can they get to meet such friendly, nice, chatty, helpful and caring people?? :lol: If I had my way, I'd be out on the streets touting for more members! Ideal place for support and education!!

Haggis is a bunny, and he's very very handsome boy! :oops: and such a softy.

Haggis has been neutered and Whiskey is due to be spayed on Wednesday, so all going well they should meet again when she's recovered.

Hi Haggis

I too have not master the art of images yet, I am still finding that a couple of hours a day are just vanishing when I log on to read, but all worth while. I have learnt so much from this website, its like permanently reading a good rabbit book

Ah Lynda you must meet the better informed Scottish bunny people. I was all prepared to hand out a list of sites for people at the 1st bunny meeting the vet had, Im glad I held back and didn't do it. I think it would have been too much info for them in 1 night :lol: There was a unanimous gasp when the Alstoe animal health guy said to feed 2 to 3 egg cups of food a day. While they all love thier bunnies, they were not the most clued up people.
Thank you for enlightening us as to who Haggis is, do we get to know anything about Haggis' owner? Haggis and Whiskey what a perfect Scottish couple they will make :lol: Not sure I'd want to have them together though :lol: Whiskey isn't to my taste lol.
Well good luck and I hope all goes well and they make the best of friends!
Angela

:wave: Hi Haggis. I also have one of Lynda's lovely buns - she's a lovely wee lionhead called Truffle. I got her in May and she is very cheeky but very amusing at the same time!

Hi Haggis and Whiskey and :?: mum :?: Hope to hear much more about you :lol: :lol: I am an Aberdonian like Angela :p

Hello to Haggis and bunnymum / dad :)

Did Lynda also threaten you that you only get a bun if you join the forum? :lol:

I've met Whiskey - she is adorable (even when she was wearing her litter tray on her head :) ). We're hoping to adopt Lynda's Gigi when my bunny The Robster is better - he hasn't been well lately.

Looking forward to seeing photos of Haggis and Whiskey in love :love:

Lynn said:
Did Lynda also threaten you that you only get a bun if you join the forum? :lol:

eek2.gif
as if I would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hmmmmmmmmmmm........
idea.gif
)

Hi everyone im haggis, finally sorted out my pic!
Thank you for all your hello`s :D 8)

GOOD LUCK to wee whiskey for her op tomorrow x

Image150.jpg

Thanks :oops: he is VERY cute,thats why he gets to take over the house,playing hide&seek till he wants fed :wink: then he will jump up on chair/sofa,where ever i may be sitting to let me know(cheeky monkey :lol: :angel:

I see you have the same household hierachy as we do, which usually means people at the bottom. They are too cute to be bad on purpose!

hes a cutey!

Yeah we mere mortals are def in bottom of the pecking order in our house&am sure we will get even lower when gorgeous Whiskey arrives to teach Haggis more trickery :roll: but we loves it really :oops: :love:

Back