• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELLO ALL

KATHY

Warren Scout
So this is where you have all been hiding, and i thought it was something i said :lol: For those that do not know me, i run a small animal rescue in Nottingham and i am owned by 3 dogs rhino(GSD) jazz(Border collie)and our new rescued addition lucy(neo mastiff)a house bunny poppet(lionheadx) and numerous smaller disabled critters.

Hiya kathy :thumb: How are you :?:

Lovely to see you here, hope you enjoy the Forum
Best wishes Adele and all the Sanctuary bunnies

Hi Kathy

Love your web site, I always have to turn the sound down when I go to have a quick look these days as my kids always know what site I am browsing just by the beautiful music it plays :lol: and my other half always shouts ' I know what your looking at' when he hears the music too :lol:

Hi Kathy :wave:
What an interesting combo of doggies. They must keep you really busy along with all the bunnies. Forgive me I have a bad memory, you have/had the lovely Eeyore didn't you? How is he? Whats happened with him? I still have his lovely piccie on my desktop looking at me every day!

Angela

Hi Kathy, nice to "see" you!!!! Sorry I didn't say hello yesterday! Bit slow at the moment, old age doesn't come alone you know!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back