• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy has gone :o( :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I said goodbye to my big beautiful girl today :cry: she had been barely eating the last couple of days, despite being on antibiotics and maximum metacam dose. She went in the garden this morning and munched some grass, and she did eat a little after I went to work, but it wasn't enough to sustain her. I gave her loads of her favourite treats which she ate, then at 12.30 she was helped to the bridge by our favourite vet Louise. I couldn't have let anyone else do it. I had to go back to work after, and managed to stay composed this afternoon. But now I have come home and she isn't here :cry: I almost shouted her when I came in like I always do :cry: she lived downstairs free range and was always here. It's horrible :cry: she was just the best bunny :cry:

I said goodbye to my big beautiful girl today :cry: she had been barely eating the last couple of days, despite being on antibiotics and maximum metacam dose. She went in the garden this morning and munched some grass, and she did eat a little after I went to work, but it wasn't enough to sustain her. I gave her loads of her favourite treats which she ate, then at 12.30 she was helped to the bridge by our favourite vet Louise. I couldn't have let anyone else do it. I had to go back to work after, and managed to stay composed this afternoon. But now I have come home and she isn't here :cry: I almost shouted her when I came in like I always do :cry: she lived downstairs free range and was always here. It's horrible :cry: she was just the best bunny :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear this.

You did the right thing xx

I am so very sorry :cry: Daisy was a very special rabbit :love:

Sending you lots of hugs. Be kind to yourself.

Hugs. I'm so sorry for your loss :(

It sounds like Daisy lived a very loved and fulfilling life, I hope that comforts you in time.

Binky free Daisy x

I'm so very sorry to see this post. :cry: There are no words I can say that will help, I know, but please know you are in my thoughts this day and I'm sending comforting hugs your way as you remember and grieve your dear friend. (((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))))

Sweet dreams, beautiful Daisy. You will be so very deeply missed, sweetheart. :cry: xxxx

So very sorry that you had to make this heartbreaking decision. She was so well cared for by you and the recent photos you posted of her enjoying the sun were just wonderful. Sending hugs xxx

Oh no :cry: I'm so sorry :cry: you've looked after her so well, she was lucky to have you :love:

Binky free Daisy xx

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

I'm just so very sorry, you have been amazing in your care and devotion to Daisy, she knew how much you loved her bless her. Sending you a gentle hug xxxx sweet dreams beautiful girl xxxxx

Back