• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Violet the Eastbourne Bunny!

Dorothy

Alpha Buck
Here is my lovely new bunny girl :D , isn't she a sweetheart :oops: . Enjoy the piccies :D :

Ain't I a cutie!
violet1.jpg

Now, if I can just work out how to get on top of this!......................
violet2.jpg

Me and my teddy
violet3.jpg

Dorothy, she is absolutely beautiful and a very lucky bun :wink:

How come your buns don't murder their teddies? S'not fair :( every time I try to introduce a teddy, they start chewing lumps off and the runs look like there's been an explosion in a soft toy factory with limbs lying everywhere!

[quote="bunnyhuggger"

How come your buns don't murder their teddies? S'not fair :( every time I try to introduce a teddy, they start chewing lumps off and the runs look like there's been an explosion in a soft toy factory with limbs lying everywhere![/quote]

Ooh no, not killer bunnies by any chance are they Lynda :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....why does this not surprise me in reality ....it follows that a naughty Bunny Mummy would have equally naughty Bunny kiddies :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course all OUR bunnies are perfect Angels!! :p :twisted: :lol:

Dorothy, your Violet is absolutely beautiful :love: ...such a glossy coat and bright eyes...is she a confident bunny or is she a tad shy.....she is very, very lucky to have a wonderful home with you. :D

She's a little sweety.

Mine are also soft toy killers. But Violet's only new, give her a chance. Could be that bear's days are numbered. :twisted:

Aahhhh, she is a real sweetie - her coat looks so soft and shiny - I think you gave her a lovely name that matches her beauty :)

Adele said:
Ooh no, not killer bunnies by any chance are they Lynda :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....why does this not surprise me in reality ....it follows that a naughty Bunny Mummy would have equally naughty Bunny kiddies :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course all OUR bunnies are perfect Angels!! :p :twisted: :lol:

Yes, and there's an unBEARably vicious one heading in your direction very soon!!!!
4.gif

Thanks everyone, she is realy cute :oops: . She is about 18 months old, her story is in 'Rabbits In Need'.

None of my bunnies rip up thier teddies, they groom them and sleep with them. Mind you if they get hold of another rabbit's teddy then the teddy fur flies :shock: :? :roll: :lol: :lol: .

She is not shy at all, just realy gentle. She built a nest this week as she is not yet spayed and she is not at all grumpy. I helped her put her teddy in the nest and she just sat and let me. She loves playing with toys and chucks them all over the place. She especialy likes climbing on her box and taking a flying leap :shock: :lol: .

Awwwwwwwww Dorothy she sounds like a sweetheart. She's looks gorgeous as well, such a shiny coat.

Angela

Oh Dorothy, she is so utterly gorgeous and scrumbly and cuddly and lovely: reminds me a bit of my Chas but his face was a bit more round. Lucky Violet to have landed with you. :D

Back