• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They keep staring

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Both of them.
For the last week they will take turns to sit and stare at me.
It's getting really unsettling.... they don't do it to OH.

I'll offer them stuff and they'll ignore it to keep staring at me. It's getting really creepy.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

:lol: they have their hearts set on a higher prize than you are currently offering maybe or trying telepathic communication with you

This was yesterday....
3334a2b23cea09db6302f25ab8499873.jpg
2807fc1380c955c92302259c6bfa06de.jpg

aww, I just love Phoebe, she can do not wrong & Daphnes long nose always makes me smile. I think they are just "connecting" with their mommy.

Do you ever do the nose twitch game with them? If they engage I always feel really guilty stopping

I find my guys do that when I'm watching telly, it's like they say "ok, so we're staring into space then? I'm cool with that"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I showed Daphne to Bobert and he was like [emoji14] but then Blossom caught him on and now he's all like [emoji15]

26a807f5b16bb8d1c6db0a78aecb073a.jpg

I showed Daphne to Bobert and he was like [emoji14] but then Blossom caught him on and now he's all like [emoji15]

26a807f5b16bb8d1c6db0a78aecb073a.jpg

So cute :love:

I'm still being stared at. I can't even go to the bathroom as they follow me upstairs and sit staring at the door until I come out.... it's really creeping me out.

Has there been a change in your health, DP? Could you be pregnant?
No changes apart from my hayfever has started appearing now.

Shouldn't be pregnant. Can't remember the last time that happened ;) [emoji38]
I've got tests at home so will double check as I have been gaining weight.

Will stares at me.

I stare back.

He always wins.:lol:

It gives my (adult 6ft plus) son the creeps when he has his back to but is still watching. He always refers to it as 'Will doing his creepy thing':lol:

Both of them.
For the last week they will take turns to sit and stare at me.
It's getting really unsettling.... they don't do it to OH.

I'll offer them stuff and they'll ignore it to keep staring at me. It's getting really creepy.

105532e03e3fbf4655dabb156c8c69c0.jpg

Let them stare hoomin. Let them stare.

Will stares at me.

I stare back.

He always wins.[emoji38]

It gives my (adult 6ft plus) son the creeps when he has his back to but is still watching. He always refers to it as 'Will doing his creepy thing'[emoji38]
It is creepy. I'm with your son on this [emoji38]
105532e03e3fbf4655dabb156c8c69c0.jpg

Let them stare hoomin. Let them stare.
:love: very intense staring but omg :love: so perfect :love:

Back